Saturday, February 14, 2009

hmm.....ytd tasked to do some teaching to new guy....making me feel exhausted.

due to stef working, last wk celebrated Valentine day liao. so, today got date by my friend to go walk around in orchard and at the same time i went to repair my psp for free haha. yah yah, 2 guys walking on the big street letting every1 see haha. his name kiat la. went to meet him in the afternoon. got a stomachache and went to the toilet in wheelock place. after that go to far east shopping center to repair my psp then went to starbucks for an ice blended. before going there, saw some people doing some promotion for valentine day. i was looking around then the person shouted to me saying dun need to be GAY while he holding to a board wif some balloons writing "Free Hugs". i order a white chocolate mocha wif a dunno wat muffin and my friend ordered a chocolate cream chip. we went to have KFC after that and at the same time have a focus view of lady coming into the shaw house KFC. once have our lunch, went to bugis de kinokuniya to find my comic but unfortunely, the book shop dun carry the comic i want. feel so sad.

since they dun carry the book i want, we decided to go home. once we spilt up, my friend, ziv called to ask where we were. so i reply him only to disappoint him that we end the outing liao. soon later, the other friend, wang called. asking the same question. haiz,y didn they call earlier? so can have some fun ma, rather than having 2 guys walking on the street letting other people hav a laughing subject. oh, btw my friend scold me for not buying present for stef. kns, he going to get it from me on sun nitez.

later i think i have my dinner liao than go zz hse to join gang. a group of people wif out a date on valentine day. since i going to zz hse in pasir ris, muz as well go fetch stef home. she off work at 9pm. hope i wont be late la haha........