Friday, March 13, 2009

halo halo!!! today got big event at power house at abt 1930hrs. later meeting ziv n gang to go suntec IT fair. aft that go eat dinner at some random place then go over to vivocity. now raining, dunno wat time it will stop. i have to go out to meet them de lo. haiz!!!

tml celebrating 2yrs wif stef. confirm going to somewhere i dun like--- shopping!!! promise liao so juz go lo. maybe i will be the 1 going to buy things haha! hmm, going orchard shopping then have dinner there. i got the place to eat liao. is not veri expensive place but thinking abt my financal spending, is ex haha.

nxt sat going ching wei hse facial. jy gang going to east coast for cycling but not joining lo. bo bian! so i maybe free. my friend of mine is in the insurance line. i might buy the policy cos the benefit is not bad. i will find time to meet her to see her planning for me. it's a saving cum wat wat wat de. i forgot liao, once i meet her let every1 noe la. yah yah go back to facial thingy. it cost abt $28 than is at his hse. dunno how long will it take to cure my oil pimp!

oh, forgot to tell that i book my FTT liao. is on the 17 april so wish me luck k

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! rain so heavy how to go out? cant even see my opposite blk lo. go bath liao than go out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! roger out!