Thursday, April 09, 2009

the day is so weak for me. felt veri tire today. did lots of things yet little rest. haven been studying for my final theory test and yet the day is drawing near to my doom day. really really tire. o btw not going taiwan wif my parent anymore. they didn wanna go. haiz, can understand cos if we going, how much my parent going to pay? told them that i will pay for my hotel and expenses therebut asking them to pay for my ticket. hmm, nvm la, i fine wif it.

today U channel got 世界那么大. showing the life in japan and the worklife of people in japan. actually i been wanting to go japan to see and walk around. NOT BCOS OF STUPID NONSENSE!!!! really wanna see japan. haha yah, got money meh? OF COS no la. haiz. if can go japan, it will be my happiest day till now. not asking for anything!!!!