Thursday, May 28, 2009

its been awhile since i blogged liao. the life of slacking everyday is drawing to an end. time to pay back to the economy liao. i started looking for job since last week. the result of the job search is not veri good.


in my mind i wanna work in "Home Fix" at Tampines 1 shopping centre. when i went over there, the staff told me that their interview is not done there. they give me the address of the interview place. when i see look at the address, i was really stunned. i didn't noe where is tt place. so i chose not to go for the interview. since i was bored, i started walking around the shopping centre for other jobs.


i saw "Challenger". thought their interview will be at there. so i walk in and ask the cashier. the cashier is a china lady. English not veri good but can understand. she told me that their interview is at Funan the IT mail. so i gave up looking for job there. then i saw NUM(New Urban Male) went there to ask. the result is the same. their interview at Hereen! haiz, so i walk lifelessly toward the top floor of the shopping centre.

at the last floor, i saw tis veri shop. its black wif pink wordings. the shop name is "Tenchi" its a Japanese figurine shop. i walked in and asked if they needed people to work there. the person gave me an application form to fill in and started interviewing me. yah. i so happy of cos. the working hrs is 11am to 10pm. the salary is 1200. for me its ok la. since i need job so i dun care it pay how much lo. the person told me that the boos will called me in 2 days time. so i happliy go back home to wait. i waited for 3 days. the phone didn rang at all. so i went back to the shop aft waiting for 3 days. the person told me that the boss is overseas. he will be back on sat. then bo bian i wait again lo. until sunday, he still never called me. haiz

ytd went to golden village to ask for job. juz fill in application lo. then i went home liao. while i walking toward golden village, i saw seoul garden wanna hire full timer. dunno today wanna try soeul garden for the job anot. haiz haiz haiz. headache la. of there job around tampines i will take it for $1200. if wanna me go further to work, i hope can draw a salary of $1400~ $1500.