Sunday, November 01, 2009

hello once again. it's rare for me to be online at this time. just got to finish the work that the lecturer give us. i starting to wonder, am i really fit to work and study now? before the school start i been looking forward to work. now the school start, i felt more willing to go school then work. actually i scare of going to work. when i go work, i think of my homework, the time i wasted on working for that extra cash. if i dun get a GPA of 4 in this sem, i dunno wat action i will take to improve my study. someday ago, i really hope that weekend dun come. cos i will focus more on work then homework. somemore the term test coming. i dunno wat i going to do. christmas coming too. i got no time for my friends, girlfriend.

maybe quiting is a good idea but where can i get money from? my mother? i dun wish to. it been 6yrs of working and living on my own. no extra cash, got work got money, no work no money. maybe i shd go back NTUC to work. it may not be that stressful and i can plan my schedule as i like.

if i do that, then effort from steven will gone to waste. he intro me to this job and i promise to work till i finish poly. if i quit now, i feel guilty.

PRIDE, TIME, MONEY. i can't lose 1 of them. i can't be selfish. will see how it work out after the my school CCN Day.