Sunday, June 05, 2011

Trying

Today, trying to ask her out for a movie date. Wanted to watch Kung-fu Panda 2. Notice that, she a;ready watch it with her friends. Well, when I found out she watch it already, I turn from sad to terribly sad. It spoilt my mood the whole day. I actually smoke a lot today. Haiz. Life!!

At least, we did ask me for a lunch date but it will be in July. When the school start around July, I will be damn busy. I don't think I will have time for anything. I just want to see you for a whole day. Companying me for a day and the part that I wish you advice birthday because I got no time and may be going oversea during that time.

It been 6 months since break up. I give myself this period of time to cool myself down and start to move on after that. It will be 曾经爱你最深的我,跟你说声再见。Still don't know what I can do, that's why I hope to meet you this month and pass you something. Well, since you are fully pack with program, than I will not spoilt your plans. It just fate to be this way.

Beside talking about this, there is another thing that make me so angry till I scold vulgar language in front of customers. Just because of a colour, orange, the customer actually hang up my phone 3 time. She is damn so rude. I curse her future kid don't have an asshole. I was very angry, I called back the customer and hang up the phone on her and just walk out of the shop and smoke. haha!! Haiz. Think need to sleep.

Thanks for everything my dear love. Will never forget the time we spent, do and play. I regret of letting you go in the first place and regret of not treating you well. 再见以后,在也不会是以前你认识的我。