Thursday, December 14, 2006

mmm......today the japanese lecturer come to my class.... they come to pick some find student to go for exchange program which lot of JC is doing now. but than we waited for abt an hrs plus for them to come n they didn come.....bcos of them i change lot of my thing in my presentation but wat do u all noe????? they didn come to my place.....sad sad sad....but thanks to my kind teacher, there will be another visit during the next sem n the teacher wanna promote my program.....mmm than i figuring out the blog music n some HOW la.....got it but confuse.....tryin hard to myake tis a better blog than ever....haha but i wanna thanks my beloved storekeeper for helping me to do the blog thingy....n nonetheless stefenie.....they both help me alot....haha ARIGATO GOZAIMASU!!!!!!!!!!