Tuesday, December 12, 2006

ytd my teacher told me abt a professor from japan wanna class into my class to see us.....n there will be a selection to have exchange program to japan.....i feel like going.....i wanna go....but SOME1 OUT THERE scare i go there find another woman...cos japan teenage gal lookin veri forward to have ... haha!!!!!!!!! haiz today have my E math test....i finish the paper first again...n the teacher mark my paper liao but i got onli 89%.....dunno wat happen... the more test i do the lesser mark i get.....i even let my friend copy....but last test he copy mine....i got 96% but le he got 100%?????????y tis happen?????? m i being stupid of jealous????? m i going to be more selfish than i can earn the credit? haiz life is miserable but bcos i have a family to take care next time.....i have to think more of the future.......................................