Tuesday, April 24, 2007

hmm.....fab hihi today juz happen to be online.....hear frm anderson n sk wanna have a farewell dinner for me? haha......no problem for me but stef having attachment....she end quite late.........christ sae he can take off de but have to take 2wk b4 hand.....mon i start workin liao....so if wanna go have to take leave.......di qiang also........hmm where wanna have dinner? somewhere near or far? near wan troublesome for pck n stef.......cos pck got sch n than stef got attachment.....

ytd fought wif my sis........bcos of wat? haha i dun wan to help her buy chicken rice....stupid!!!!! she siao wan....i rejected than she nag at me.....i didn fight back when she nag at me....cos i agree that i lazy....than she come back didn sae anythin.......but my mother come back...she complain................WAH!!!!!! KNN.......i shout back lo....than she take tis n that matter out to complain.....haiz

ytd a veri young indian gal.....is really veri young ok.....touch me....omg aft that she stare at me.....EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!than pass me coconut mik..........dot dot dot

tis wk hope got chance to meet up wif stef.......hmm yah time is control by ourselve de......hmmm.......