Monday, April 30, 2007

last friday, was the last day for me as a CI (Cadet Inspector)...8 yrs in the unit n now, have to relieve the stress, n continue my life as a NS me...last day wear my full-u n haiz didn get my chance to take photo wif it....my peak cap, my uniform, my boots, my black socks n the belt....it is being like a dream; a dream that is real but unreal....

my officer treated us dinner.... garden at Tampines mall... total 19 ppl including me n my officer but my cadet... dunno he math fail or wat, he counted that we have 18 ppl in total......hmm the staff also didn notice it... nvm my officer save money for it. the bill was S$462++...
WAH!!!!!! so much lo... my OC got to go to his friend hse, so didn join us for dinner...he promise to have another treat.... hmm but tt time dunno have the chance to join them anot...well looking forward for that treat...

chit chat alot... one of my cadet was joking all the way... making the grp of us veri noisy...
nvm we not fighting or wat la... juz making ourselves happy....try not to tear... haha

aft that my cadet, wilson wanna find their senior who is working somewhere near.
so i brought them over lo... wilson again in the shop playin a fool.... cannot control him la, so let him be lo.

veri sian nowadays... juz got informed i cant take NPL b4 leaving.... omg so on the 7th wanna go for dinner rite? sorri cant liao... even if ppl take over me also cannot... i work on the 7th of may, means i have to be there... can change date for it? maybe to tue or wanna go early? juz dun write a leave form i think will be alrite liao....

o yah, branch dinner...there are 4 choices, we have to choose one...
first is going East Coast for Seafood,
second is Sakura at Downtown East,
third is buffet at branch n
last is thai food at WSD...
i chose a stupid choice... which is the third one... haha nah dunnoe e reason... juz hope i can go before anythin happen...

tml going out wif stefenie... still dunno where to go... tot of going parkway... but haiz dunno...
i looking for place to go on the directory ytd... Saw crocodile farm, snow city.... haiz where to go??????????????????