Tuesday, December 30, 2008

haiz....going back soon.....got a farewell party to plan but haven get back a reply......cut my hair liao.....veri de short....the uncle dunno thinking of wat when he cutting my hair.......he like keep cutting n doesnt realize my facial expression......kns

it been 3 wk of holiday for me......its a count down for me to my final release of myself......i plan to finish my driving by booking final theory this wk.....but too lazy to go down.....maybe tml i go? dunno tml half day anot......if so, is a waste of my time to go down to book my final theory.....my hope is to get my licence in june.........haha

haiz sometime ppl did something wrong....than nv have a chance to cover it up? i mean to save it frm wat he did wrong? when u do something wrong to that person, that person may juz give u a death sentence.........dunno wat ppl thinking nowaday......not asking for much but for an ans and a forgiveness........