Thursday, January 01, 2009

halo every1.....happy new yrs.....may life be smooth and steady in this 2009........resolution? haha erh.....hope that my hand quickly regain strength............that all.....then earn money lo......my pay now too little haha......

hmm ytd i slp at 5am in the morning....cant fall aslp........than wake up at abt 11.30am......today going to sent zz to brunei....at T2? i dunno is near BK haha........haiz got a veri strange dream.....i dreamt of going oversea wif chng lim n pw again......in he dream i noe i dreaming......but i cant wake up......veri funny hor......xy stop laughing........the dream is we go dunno where....than they keep wanting me to go.....somemore the place happened in my dream is in the airport......dunno where i got my money.........n dunno where my luggage suddenly appear frm.......worst is my passport near to overdue.......n i still able to pass n take plane...........wield ritez......siao de lo.....

yah....ytd when countdown wif esther, jacin, ml, jy, rach, zz, xy n me lo.......go eat new york new york.....go beach countdown n go airport.......haiz taxi fare veri ex..............today going send zz.....tml my cousin frm thailand coming.......3 straight day in airport......haiz.........

yah i buy 4d........3307.....the number open 3372 haiz.........if not i will be veri rich liao......so sad