Tuesday, July 05, 2011

How Much???

How much do other know about love? I cannot answer this question myself. To what extend will we do for love?

Few days back, went to have Korean BBQ Buffet at Tanjong Pagar. The food there is ok but the layout and atmosphere is not there. I went with zz, chng, pw and jy. Talk nothing much, and we went for Transformer 3 Movie. I don't really understand the movie but it is not a bad show after all.

Before going for the movie, we went for a snack session at MacDonald. Throughout the day with chng and pw, I saw something from them which I don't. By seeing that, I found out that I love her but didn't give her what she wanted. I was kind of emo during that time. Of cause thinking about her.

Was trying to ask her out but due to my schedule which is damn packed, got to drop the idea and because she have plan already. So I think is better not to mess up her plan. Mine objective is not to ask her out but to get someone to watch Monte Carlo with me. At the same time, I was wondering to myself, can i handle seeing her?

Life is so unpredictable. Nothing can goes as plan. Someone did tell me but I don't wish to mention names. The someone told me, she may not feel like meeting you. haha!! Maybe is true. I did wanted to give her something. My friend told me not to. Cause I am still behind the line where she have already crossover the border of our relationship.