Friday, August 19, 2011

It's me again?

When I start getting used to be busy, exam and holiday come knocking on me. Been busy with 5 project and all had been done. I got only 2 paper in this semester. NPCC competition coming. Need to plan for training dates. Look up courses in nearby Community Center(CC). Plan on taking up Hip Hop dance class or guitar class or maybe both.

Wanting to try scuba diver. Look up on Deal.com, found out that there is a promotion price and just attend 2 hrs course, can get international certificate for diving.

Few days back, my primary school friend's father pass away due to lungs infection. Finally get to chat with my primary schools friends on themselves. Found out that 2 of them getting marry, 1 become boss and 1 working. MH is going America soon. Due to his job. I didn't know most of them is working. I envy those who work and pay for their own car. I hope I do have the privilege too.

My work place, more and more people leaving. Leaving due to many reason. Contract up, going for further studies and getting sick of the job. I think I am leaving soon. Once I finish my school in Temasek Polytechnic.

I actually got emotional few weeks back and sms jy for comforting. Then, sms her some crazy msg. The feeling is getting bland but things that I worry for is her birthday, her mother birthday and her father birthday. In the end, I come to a conclusion. Best not to meet up of contact each other. May seem stubborn as usual but that will actually helped. Hope you enjoy yourself more.

Earning quite a lot this month. I don't think I going to celebrate my birthday. Going to use the money and sign up courses. Now I am damn broke! haha!!