Sunday, March 18, 2007

haha......i m back every1. finally got chance to blog like use to be....hmm sorri to ppl of trying to make me happy n care for me. now i got time for everythin b4 i go suffer. i wanna go alot of place wif "u" i go plan.....stop thinking abt the bad things i told u k......there somethin will nv change for the time being.....it the feeling i felt for u.

been though alot.......exam n rushing for NPCC proposal than now....got nothing to do hmm i think i still got a few event b4 i really free.....which is the up coming chalet for my NTUC gang and zoological garden trip......haha looking forward to that....

o btw dq got new de target liao lo......he wan try wooing stef de friend cal wanzi.....david how can like that......how u going to explain to li jiang???????? maybe she start to fall in love wif u liao le???? haha u will nv noe ritez???? but this is up to him to decide.

o my exam hor......i study all those things ritez, it didn come out for my exam BUT those i didn study wan n i noe it veri well de, it came out for exam....haha so lucky of me...than now hmm waiting to suffer lo......waiting for my letter to hell in the mortal world....haha

hope i can quickly finish NS than go poly.....than open company n than get married.......get at least 3 children........first n last wan i hope to be a gal......i wont pamper son.....i like daughter more........hmm bias? haha i m like that de....guy muz be independance........

hmm....zz u didn keep ur promise.....sae wanna come NTUC to find me de....than pass me the game i wanna borrow......u lie to me......i so sad......T_T
haha...nvm i forgive u la....