Thursday, March 22, 2007

hmm...........y tok so much in my blog suddenly??? my tag actually veri quiet de...than juz a wk hmm maybe less than that....n my blog have so many tag.....think shd be me of being too kind la.....haha

erh got chalet n b4 that, got camp in sch.....got special experience.

during the camp, we have a activity of night walk n we held it in sch cos cant go out of sch. than it started at 10pm. b4 that, my sec 4 de cadet hor got come can see "that thing" la. hmm....previous nitez, they have a bad experience of "that things" walking toward them lo....OMG

hmm.....b4 the the start of the activity, the sec 4 have to go to their station. somehow like chechpoint for the sec 1. i was waiting for the in charge to talkie me b4 i deploy the sec 1 out. i didn get the signal. i get talkie by my cadet of being scare n hear all the strange noises. wat can i do......go up see the place lo. than my cadet who can see "that thing" de follow. on that floor, i can feel the unwanted feeling n i got a feeling that i dun wan to continue my way to the checkpoint but cant. it near a computer room. my cadet look into the room. he saw a feel head in it, facing the computer. tiao, of cos i m scare. i cant show it in front of them so i tell the in charge to cancel the checkpoint there. b4 i leave, saw a white figure inside a classroom. haiz......y let me see!!!!

got talkie again, when to D&T blk. total darkness. see nothing but feel lot of things moving abt me. my sch legend, the most wield place is the D&T blk. n at a certain time, that place will not have any signal de. hp cant use, talkie can tok to other ppl.....the most special place of the sch. than go bio lab, my cadet sae the toilet door open itself n than in the lab can hear animal crying...............................

than blah blah blah.....nothin liao. finally start the activity. there nothing happened at first. was chitting wif my officer than suddenly, my cadet was running around the place. ask them wat happen. they told me that the ppl who take checkpoint hear woman scream. wah.....not once is 6 times....haiz than i go running wif them liao.......

at first, was 3 scream. than the forth scream, my sec 1 cadet HERSELF, saw "that thing" appear n scream in front of her.....she was so frighten n she cry....siao liao tot going to cancel it....but i go investigate. ok erh i, myself hear that scream but kinda wield. cos i hear shouting not screaming. n not woman, is man......i tot i hear wrongly. there another cadet hear the same as me...so i not wrong. i can garantee that my sch is haunted.

cos while investigating, my cadet follow me. we walk to the place where the scream come frm. its near the back of the hall. went there, standing there to hear the scream again but surprsingly, my cadet heard footstep. haiz KAO!!!!!! i hear nothing lo.....n than my cadet look up at the glass n saw a reflection of a BOY!!! stare at me!!!!!!! scary....

than go back to the parade square, there a man sitting far frm the place i m, crossing his leg at looking toward my direction......siao la........than i cancel the activity. not onli ncos i scare but also its veri late liao. its over shoot the time.

so scary......i make myself not to scare of it. cos muz show my cadet i m veri 'zhen ding'......i went to bath, i so scare lo....i was alone n near the place where the BOY staring at me. haiz haiz haiz.....