Wednesday, March 28, 2007

hmm.....a wk ago b4 i blog.....lots of things happened........every drop of tear u drop, somewhere inside me hurts.......i may not show but it really hurts me alot.....i dun wanna let u drop a tear but u cried....who did it? wat is happening between ur side n my side????? both side of ur palm r flesh....no matter which side u hit.....u will get hurt.......is the probelm solve? i dun care anymore.....juz that who may u cry, that person have to pay for wat he did.....

got diarrhea.....calculated erh i went in n out of toilet frm ytd till now is 16th times.......horrible.........ytd went toilet for 12th times.....haiz so sian than actually wanna go zoo ytd but bcos of diarrhea......haiz cancel n went to watch movie wif miss......watch Mr Bean Holiday....the show ok la....not bad but not recommendable......o yah went to see doc....wanna see my family doc de...but he left liao....so try other clinic.......i went to 24hrs de clinic.....KAO!!!!! the everythin cos me S$46.00.........than got 6 medications......haiz diff temp of water wif some medication n diff timing wif the rest of the medications....so sian lo......when i saw the nurse take 6 BIG BAG of medication, i tot of fainting........siao lo...wanna me to finish it? nah i wont!!!! cos the medications suck.....so bitter...............n is so diff taste from my family doc lo.......wat a lose.......haiz

invited by my Officer-in-Charge aka OC.....to train for Annual National Day Celebration March In.....next week start....n next week my 1st month wif miss......hope dun crash...cos we gonna go zoo......i dun wan anythin to spoil her mood.......aft next week....she going for attachment......she wont have enough time for me liao...so have to keep our 1st month free to entertain her........



u may be the hotdog of the life but u r the sweetest....