Thursday, May 03, 2007

last sunday...think was on 29th april....go to my grandma hse...she moved!!!!
cos of my uncle who got a loan frm loanshark.... than my aunty veri angry, ask him not to live wif them... dunno la my grandma; dote on males onli...

when to her hse... than got buffet all that la... of cos go there eat.... than saw my grandma!!!!! ALAMAK.....my grandma got blueblack on her face lo.... like kana beaten SHIT!!!!
wat happened???? i heard frm my mother that my grandma face frm the bus... actually i wasnt worried de... but than something happen... my mother sae that when she fall, the bus driver didn stop the bus... the driver continue driving... and she believe in her god la... n her "buddies" sae "dun have to inform her son n daughter" cos "as long as her heart is wif the god, she will heal de". like "come, let go to our god and we will pray to stop the pain"....

i dunno that in this world there is such idiot... my grandma wasnt feeling good tt day.....
she look tired n somewhat souless..... i am veri worried.............................
we cant keep her at home everyday, as she will be bored de... she go out, scared she will get into trouble... haiz my aunty; CID, catch ppl wif pirated stuff... my uncle; full time gambler....
haiz luckily my uncle noe my aunty not everyday at home.... he visits my grandma everyday to keep her company as my aunty got shift so cannot keep her company every night.

sae other things la... erh got lot of dinners wif friends, officer, cadets n gang. today actually going to have dinner at pizza hut wif my officer n cadets de... tis time round is a diff officer... but than becos he dun feel like going out, he cancelled the trip, kns! hmm there's a dinner coming soon... which is the NTUC gang de... looking forward to it....we going sakura! hehe.... heard that there is a dozen of ppl going... if i rmb correctly, shd be 18 ppl... haha than soon after that, there is a branch dinner at sakura again hoho!!!!!!!!

having dinner wif zz n my beloved tis sun... going to have 'tofu feast'. hehe!
hmm...than friend wanna chio me eat again... Oooooo so happy, all the food stuff makin me hungry liao... haha, thanks every1! i going army, not going somewhere n wont come back rite....thanks anyway. hehe.

O... today is an impt day to me.... its our 2nd month.... hmm brought her to swensens when i m broke.... pro hor... haiz didn get to give her anythin cos my bank left wif S$3++... so sad lo...
haha but at least accompany her lo... nxt few month we cant have tis kind of moment liao.......... happy 2 month darlin.