Sunday, January 04, 2009

haha.....ytd went to wild wild wet the veri first time.....my virgin for wild wild wet......it fun la but the entertainment there is not that much lo.......if i not wrong onli got 4 of 5 thing to play there onli.......y i go there? cos my cousin in thailand came.....than i book chalet for them to share lo.....at least is cheaper then any of the hotel we noe......than the chalet come wif 6tic of either wild wild wet or escape theme park.........so we choose to go wild wild wet la.....showing off my BEAUTIFUL body there........total of 10 ppl........got 6 free tic, 2 nebo card holder, 1 senior citizen and 1adult have to pay full amount.........

o forgot to sae.......my cousin, her mother, then my cousin bf's mother n the bf's sister....total of 4 lady came from thailand...........than go stef, my bro, 2 sister my sis bf n me lo....so there a total of 10 ppl.........n spend abt S$41.00 for the entrance fee...........aft the wild wild wet session.....we have bbq lo.........than my cousin dunno y so hyper.....keep taking pic.......haiz

today they go sentosa...than going to bring them to eat zhi cha.........too bad cant join them.....today got an impt event to do..........3 wk liao......finally have to go back to that place........so sad........btw tml they going back to thailand liao........abt 1 to 2 month later.... another cousin from thailand coming again......this time is husband n children coming together........i think some heard me talk abt them b4......this couple is the thailand lady marry an Amercian.......the Amercian nv knew my cousin....is like love in first sight.......than the guy woo her for 7days....n there......marry veri happily n have 4 kids.........................yah yah my wkend going to get burn if they coming but i'm alright they come la..........haha

yah time have come for me to leave this wonderful n laughable blog liao........btw is there a word call "laughable"? haha