Friday, January 30, 2009

HALO......CAN YOU STOP BEING SO GAY FROM NOW ON? DO U THINK EVERYONE CAN TAKE YOUR NONSENSE? THINK OK!!!! YOU ALREADY IN THE ARMY, A PLACE WHERE MAN GROW MATURE AND THOUGHTFUL. LOOK AT YOURSELF, WHAT DO YOU THINK? PEOPLE CAN TOLERATE YOU BEING LIKE THAT IN THE PAST BUT NOT NOW. CAN'T IMAGINE YOU REALLY IN ARMY. IF CAN'T PICTURE THE SITUATION, I WILL PICTURE IT FOR YOU. EXAMPLE: YOU BEEN ASKING OTHERS BOYFRIEND OR GIRLFRIEND TO JOIN THE GATHERING OR MEET UP YOU PLANNED. FIRST FEW TIME THEY WILL JOIN , THINKING IT WILL BE FUN BUT YOU MAKING THEM REJECTING YOUR OFFER. WHY IT IS SO? THIS WILL BE MY FINAL WARNING. DON'T SAY I NOT GIVING ANY CHANCE FOR YOU. STOP PESTERING MY GIRLFRIEND FOR ANY OF YOUR PLANS, ANY RESERVATION OR CALLING. IF I FIND OUT, SHE WILL BE HISTORY TO YOU ONLY. YOU HEARD THAT!!! IF YOU CANNOT FIND TIME FOR OTHERS, DON'T MAKE ANY. EVERYONE OUT THERE ALSO AS BUSY AS YOU. WHEN YOU ARE FREE, DOESN'T MEAN THE OTHERS IS FREE FOR YOU. FINAL WARNING.

so fire up when i hear news abt tis ytd...........nvm hope that guy understand. still having cough and flu......still cant get rid of it. tonight going jenny hse to celebrate cny. see that pic there? not i put de........haiz okok let it be there for a while k..........

tml quite bz...my cousin coming my hse but i will not be hoem since morning.....i going to help my friend n to earn some cash for my new phone.....morning go help my friend maybe till 2pm than ask stef to go my hse bai nian...awhile later i need to rush to downtown by 6pm...then maybe help till 9pm.......dunno how much will i get.....hope enough to buy a new phone haha....abt zz hse......somethin big happened to my beloved friend out there....so maybe not going zz hse liao......hope she will be fine......rmb it a part and parcel of life having tis thing happened....actually i feel more worry when i see her blog.........called my anytime