Monday, May 30, 2011

Letter to you

Dear Recipient:

How have you been? I believe is good. Didn't know what happened when you meet jy and Chng. I didn't ask anything of the meeting. Still think I am childish on this. I don't believe you all didn't talk about me. :)

My sister just came back from Italy. She bought me a bag. Didn't dare to ask her to buy anything for you. She is not angry with you, she and my parent did hint me on you, especially my father.

Looked at some of your pictures in Desmond's blog. Not stalking on you, just seeing how have you been. You went back wearing contact lens? Okok!! I think I ask too much. You seen prettier. No chance for me to envy the beauty.

Thinking of you lesser by a day. For me, hmm....yah been good. coping with my studies, friends and my life. Thinking of getting oversea to continue study. Didn't get to think of going oversea when you are with me. Believe you will hate me but now, I think is better for me to go oversea.

Know some of girls in my CDS, Transnational Studies(TNS). Stayed in Temasek Green for a week. Got to cooked for everyone. A lady, secretly take my picture when I eating. 2 lady ask for my number but only give one of them. There is a lady in my class, giving me a feeling of you. The differences is the face and voice. Other than that, everything is the same. Hairstyle, shirt, talking manner, height and the cheeks.

Seen the lyrics I post? Yah, didn't get to play it for you and I don't think you will spend a lot of time listening to radio. So, copy and paste the lyrics on the post.

Friends around me keep asking me to open a new account for Facebook. I rejected their request. Remember you saying that I don't have the patient not using Facebook. Haha!! Not because of that then I don't want to open or re-activate the account. There is still lots of reasons behind it.

Oh, I change my phone to iphone 4. I got myself white iphone4. You?? Think your contract is over too. When are you getting iphone? Kungfu Panda 2 is out. I still remember you say want to watch it together. It's ok if you are going or watched the movie with your friend, I am ok. I think I going to skip that movie if I am not watching with you.

Talk a lot. I don't know you will read anot but I am walking out slowly. Even if it take 5 to 10 years, I am still walking out slowly. Don't worry about me. Please help me wish your parent well. Wish you well too. Love!!

Sincerely,
Jing Xian