Sunday, May 01, 2011

I believe u remember that today is my sister's wedding. I feel kinda of drunk!! Today is a day of Q&A. A lot of my cousin ask where are you. I have to break the sad news to them. Talk a lot about you.

There a cousin of mine, ask me what happen and I told her everything. Same reaction as it is, she say is like a drama series. While talking to her, we actually go into detail of it. How would I feel? I get myself hard liquor and talk. I feel drunk before that and I kept drinking. I think you should know, when you are quite drunk, you can't control you emotion. I am surprise I can control it while the tears is about to roll!!

I imagine that how would you feel if you attend the church wedding today. It's so holy and grand. I can imagine that you will feel so jealous and request this and that for our wedding. Holding my arm and leaning on my shoulder. I will try to push you away but you keep grabbing my arm!!

Haiz!! I am really tired!! Really tire!! I hope to get a stick to destress!! miss you darlin!! Believe you won't see this at all!!