Thursday, May 05, 2011

Hi, I am back. Back to being myself? Not exactly. Been pushing myself not to think of her. These few days, got a lot of couple surrounding me. How I really wish that you are just right beside me. Saying something sweet that make you smile.

I have this thought of asking you out for a date. Then I remember you said this: "Even if I go out with you, you won't say anything. I must as well stay at home." That's me, uncontrolled feeling.

I called CHNG yesterday. What she say is right. When I got the chance to get you back, I didn't do anything to it. I just let it be. It is the timing that I caught wrongly.

Since my sister wedding, most of my cousin told me this, "贤,你的就是你的。跑不掉的。" Since then, I got the feeling that I will be back with you IF I do something to it. I been thinking, what should I do? I really really afraid I will do something that will make you decide that I am a pest!! How should I phrase it?

Still afraid that you will be someone else. Not that I won't congrat you but I hope I am the only one for you.

Oh, I dye my hair for my sister wedding. You won't have the chance to see it but I will get my sister wedding picture to show it here. Some people say I look like 'Ah Beng'. Hah, who care!!