Thursday, February 01, 2007

finally got chance to blog liao....tis few day bz wif project...than no time to blog hehe...hmm wat m i going to blog.....

ok....think gonna take back my words of being done wif her......nothing have change since then....sad to sad watever in the previous post....sorri i did not do it on purpose.......let start everythin from the beginning...hehe hope can la....hmm....like that muz intro myself again??? nvm hack first....

today when for a run....training for my NAPFA...haha noe wat? i start running than in the third round.....i die!! haha......3 round i take 7min exactly k....siao liao.....sure fail....tml try to find time o go for a run.....hmm sat wake up early go run.....sun too....monday NAPFA lo....haiz sian......

hmm....i ride my bike there for nearly 10min....but when i on my way home....i took 20 min lo....siao wan....dunno wat i doing......now veri tire.....

hmm....interestin wan......
stef de friend, yile add me in friendster......i dunno u she add la...but her reason is......she saw stef de friendstern see she dun have my add...than add me...hehe u all got anot....haiz i dun wan hao lian...but if some1 is handsome hor...difficult to run away from gal, woman or lady...haiz.....dunno y la....hahahahahahahaha

yah tml lj not workin anymore n she going back tml....ask anderson date her....he paiseh....omg what's there to paiseh abt....at least a date if not....next time meet also dunno when.....i keep helpin him to ask lj if she free today anot....but he dun dare to date her......she free until wanna rot liao lo....haiz...anderson anderson......if u dun take the first step u will lose out de......wake up kk.........b4 she leave tml hope u meet her....sae wat ever u wan b4 she go...haiz

a couple gonna end there relationship soon.....sad for anderson......

KNS....Singapore vs Thailand....2 vs 1 aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i lose $5 lo....sad the keilong ref.....give wat foul....the person fall by himself lo.....than give penalty.....siao wan le...i was 7 min to my victory lo......i buy draw....aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no money liao.....i down wif $5 in my wallet......my pay PLS be in my back b4 i declare bankrupt kk......pls.....