Saturday, February 03, 2007

KNNBCCB.....fuck you man...
i juz come back home...
give me all sort of craps.....
sae my sock smelly.....
NNB..
ur sock dun smell la....
than sae wat some more...
sae u tidy the room..
than my smelly leg walk in...
dirty the room liao.,..
CB...
my mother didn come out n shout at u...
i would have slap u on ur face liao...


i tire till siao....
i come back...
u act big....
CB........
u r onli a lady k...
u r a basin of water being pour out hor....
i noe veri bad to sae that...
but...
dun show u big sister in front of me....
i dun care....
i m the main lead of my life...
dun interfer....
n somemore....
u the second of the hse.....
i the first son hor....

i come home....
i dun get angry...
but tire face onli....
u dun put up ur air hor....
1 more time....
i slap u till u dunno ur grandfather is who hor...
NNB....


cut myself today....
while cleaning the broken kaya...
think cut the vein...
keep bleeding...
dun wan put plaster...
jenny, MDI promotor, stef...
all ask me too...
plaster for gays...
but mui pik noe wat i wan...
she help me apply everythin...
thanks for every1 concern...
i veri touched......


scold mj 2 time today...
first....
he touch my gro thing...
stef collect the expired stuff...
pass to mc.....
he KPO...
touch it....
i kick the box away...
use my index finger...
point hardly on him....
sayin.....
NONE OF UR BUSINESS...
KEEP UR HAND OFF THE BOX....
ok..
he listen..
but irritate MC by sayin..
lemon lemon lemon...

second...
we r closing the store...
he finally change clothes...
i chase him out of the office..
when i go into the office..
he take out hp...
hao lian...
ok nvm...
than i ask him to go out...
he sae okok..
but stand there like an idiot...
i shouted at him...
GET OUT...
he sae okok....
slowly walk out....
than stop!!!
i fuck him again...
KNN, U WANNA GET OUT?
he sae okok.....
slowly walk out while listening to phone
WAH.....
happy lo....
ok i pity him no ppl to face when he is at home....
u wanna stay in NTUC..
can...
dun irritate ppl....
u wanna tok..
dun tok big...
i dun care...
u stay..
pls go home b4 i chase any customer out...
thats the rule...
u wan u follow..
u dun wan..
u can complain to ur owner...
i dun care...
i m workin..
thats my principle....


the best thing today is...
the uncle think me cook the sharkfin soup..
than can relax...
idiot...
onli in b3...
see................



wan me to pull these trolley myself? Can...but i dun wan to do 2 trip....so called anderson to come b3 to help me pull all the extra back first...i counted....27 trolley.....siao....nvm uncle old liao....leg pain, hand pain...maybe memory not gd...i forget u ok....next time give me the shit to do again....i see u uncle or i young man....o....erh on the second of the chinese new yrs....free? jenny invite us n mei mei....think we going on the third day of chinese new yrs...pck working...so think u take npl ok??? btw wanna cal xiao jiang along for jenny de hse?? o n on 5th march.....sk treat for kbox.....n also fab birthday....ok? every1 free? 1 last thin...stef told me de....mj cried when we reach NTUC....hahahaha....in front of all customer k.....hehe ask leow did he scold him? he smile at me.....hahahahahahaha KNN serve u ritez......