Monday, February 05, 2007

hmm....
today didn attend E-math....
wake up late.....
than skip lo.....
btw got full marks for my test....
not surprising at all.....
sorri maybe too hao lian....
but is true not surprising......

reach sch at 10.45am....
went to have my breakfast cum lunch...
when i reach..
got a shocking news...
my math teacher's mother pass away today...
so sad..
n also happy...
sad for him...
happy that dun have to attend his lesson for tis week...
so tml free...
no sch...

than went for my lifeskills lesson....
than i noe...
my lifeskills teacher is pregnant....
thats y there's a few lesson she is having morning sickness...
n she cant attend classes...
told her to take care of herself...
than she keep thanking me...
like the baby is mine...
haha..
joking....
hmm....

than my NAPFA test...

sit pull shutter broad sit & 2.4km
up up run jump reach run
42 4 10.63 216 35 16++

haha...
fail...
hmm going to retake when my army letter come...
but for 2.4km run...
didn take the heart to run...
walk for 3 round n ran for 1 round....
i got 8 min plus...
so if i run properly.....
i can hit timing b4 12.30.....
hehe...

reach home....
juz started to sit down...
hp rings....
hmm....
SHE called...
haha..
when to find her...
send her home...
b4 that..
when walk walk...
than i noe...
valentine's day around the corner...
n is getting nearer...
i plan to have dinner wif her.....
but present?????
haven buy.....
haha....
wat to do...
who ask me to be so forgetful....
hope can find a present to surprise her....

hmm....
tml training my stamina....
jogging at 9.45am...
wif my friend......
hmm...
ask my god sis n ex to go out...
i wanna buy chinese new yrs clothes....
but godsis...
period come...
so dun wan come out..
paiseh to go out wif ex...
haiz...
muz as well cancel....
go buy my shirt at surfing paradise...
in whitesand...
haha...............
slp...........

o...
last thing...
YEAH!!!!!
singapore champion lo....
thanks man...
haha
but i win onli $0.25
TIAO.....
i but championship winner..
n total goal...
but they draw...
luckily singapore win..
haha...
total...
i lose $4.75
hahahahahahaha.....