Saturday, February 10, 2007

hmm.....
tire tire..
got to slp at 3am in the morning...
chit chat wif my ex...
tok abt her life n mine...
noe that she have a stead again...
hmm...
suddenly feel sad...
not bcos of she having a stead..
but recalled that how i treat her last time...
her stead wanna see me...
omg...
y???
she sae that her stead wanna noe her first look like how...
o....
told her that i nothing special..
see me for wat????
yah...
she told me how lovely they r...
so jealous...
haha...
yes seriously abit...
who ask me didn treat her well enough during my time....
she even give me the second chance also no use...
her love life abit complicated....
almost like cai ting.....
hmm..........
regrets......

ytd sch start at 9am to 10am...
when there late...
but my teacher veri kind...
sae nothin..
cos there no lesson at all...
go there online awhile..
she cal me..
ask me check a speech..
haha...
my language so lousy..
still ask me check...
but the speech i change de..
she also agree...
hehe..
pro sia..
haha......
when she release us...
hmm...
onli 2 ppl turn up for her lesson...
i ask my friend to accompany her down lo...
cos she pregnant...
than scare she got anythin...
the we walk together lo.....
on the way to her office...
we tok abt live....
tok abt die la...
y woman have a longer lifespan....
n she ask us man to exercise more..
than i tell her y we cant lo...
even if we exercise veri time...
also cannot live for too long...
as the toxic of our body is still in there..
than she lose lo...
hehe.....
she wanna thanks us by giving us chocolate..
but we rejected....
my friend n i go off...
walkin to the gate..
my friend sae...
"aiyo so caring, u like her huh?"
his like was referring to love...
hmm...
could i?

some1 came my hse to do thing...
happy...
when out..
go npcc...
they take result....
got meeting wif all my teacher...
so stress lo...
all lady...
than i have to fight for my rights.....
haiz....
of cos lose la....
5 vs 1....
siao...
no matter how gd i can tok...
they combine force....
i lose lo....
nvm....
than got intro to my sec1 as they r still blur abt me.....
the onli thing they noe me is....
the person keep scolding them....
haha...
so fiecre meh?

rush down to work...
late lo...
cos i got the intro to do....
than end veri late...
at 1815hrs...
still at sch de bus stop....
lucky boss not around...
hmm...
veri veri hungry ytd.....
keep finding food to eat....
heidi....
work full day...
she quite happy for workin OT lo...
hmm....
dunno y..
haha.....
than take cab home wif heidi, wen xing n...
erh...
malay guy...
dunno how to spell his name.....
thats all...
my valentine date is coming...
tml after work wanna go out wif friend to buiy somethin....
hope i can find it...