Wednesday, May 30, 2007

afternoon went to expo....to look for mei mei.......expo having food fair...than went there to have a look lo.....not really much ppl...maybe its the last day n is in the afternoon.....take a walk for more than 2hrs.........n decide to play pool at downtown wif david...o tis whole trip is wif david

hmm....ytd went to have dinner wif my formal officer.......b4 we have our dinner, i meet lim bro.....he change alot....i cant recongise him at all in the first place....while chatting, saw my cousin...she tot that my officer is my gf....but lim bro tot that my cousin is my gf....haha

when to Hello shop to apply for Pay-as-u-roam.........its free so have it n i can contact stef.....aft that saw shu hui......doubt that many ppl noe her....she use to be my squadmate....a pretty 1......until now.....she still look pretty....but i nv fallen wif her b4.....she was my godsis in secondary sch life.....hmm

she sae wanna see stef....n cos i so heartless like didn tell any1 i got gf.......

aft the dinner wif my officer, we went to have ice cream at cafe cartel......i pay for it....cos she treat me to dinner...i treat her to desert lo....forgot wat to write liao....my mother using the comp to play game...she sae wanna use for 30 minutes....in the end 1 hrs 30 min....haiz....