Tuesday, May 22, 2007

watching tv ytd aft i came home frm work, found out that my bro fail all his subjects.....liao!!!!
i going to get scolding liao....y??? hmm in my family...nobody is wrong.....i always get the blame....my bro fail his exam. 79.11% my father will give me a face.....then 90.39% my father scold n nag at me if he start toking.....y i alway get the blame?
my bro fail his test leh not me... n thats part of the reasons y i didn wan to continue studying aft my ITE....
maybe u all can sae that i running away frm it but if u the 1 being treated like that.... will u do the same thing? its not the first time. in primary sch, i got beaten everyday..... no reason.............
in my family, no 1 wanna play or tok to me... so play by myself. as a result, my temper is not that gd.... i m use to be alone n dun like ppl to disturb me when i m down.... i go to ppl when i need them but not to ppl when i dun need... haiz its my life

think sometimes i being selfish.... i dud think of others....tot every1 is juz like me....being lazy all the time....i like to stay n slack at home when i feel free n tired.....dun like to walk around....hmm go out when i feel like it... but some ppl dun like that... they like to stay out when they r free as they didn have the time to go out wif friends n all........hmmm cant tune to that in an instant... sorri

hear pck got diarrhoea... by eating the powder wont help...tell u wat...erh u noe charcoal pills??? can get frm doc easily... when i got diarrhoea, i ate lots of the powder u having for days... no much use de...u eat charcoal pills.... can help u stop going to toilet but the feeling is still there......than u continue eating u will feel alritez de...

brought new MP4, cost me S$ 119 for 2G........gd? my sis sae expensive...maybe la. cos they dun provide charger, their manual isnt that great too. didn tell me how long shd i charge my mp4... nvm la... i brought it liao... i fine wif it...

today; 22/05/07 1545hrs... another 17 days will be the day i get enlisted... not feeling excited but worried... ... ... who going to take care of her? herself?? can u trust a lady who cannot be independent to live by herself???? she told me tt she going to go out everyday when i not around.... ok la go ahead i hope she does.... or she will be thinking n crying.... my phone dun have auto-roaming.....so in tekong, cant contact me... i wanna register for it but i hear it's expensive.....
each month have to pay around S$30. i dunno izzit true... hope it's not...
i wanna get auto-roam....so can sms......hiaz gtg liao.....got things to do....bye