Sunday, May 27, 2007

last day workin weekend.....have keep all my thing in the locker n ready to leave n pass it to stef liao.....how does it goes? hmm cant bare to leave there......although the work suck but i love the place....can away go back to see them de.....

o the aunties got me a bag....i think is branded goods....my sis sae is veri ex....hmm i dunno i noe nothing abt branded stuff....but i love the bag.....

seriously, last fri last parade for me......my cadet have a farewell party for me....bought my favourite cake.....walnut cake....YEAH!!!!!! the bad things is that they leave the receipt on my table.....HAIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! veri messy when we having the farewell party.....most of my cadet wanna feed me......of cos got plot behind it....so didn change my full u n eat myself lo.....but a cadet SHE took the spoon n put the cake into my mouth...the thing is that i didn realise she feeding me n i open my mouth automatically lo.....SHE IS A MALAY!! got a plug frm them...........quite nice!!!!!!!! think heidi n david saw it......others of my cadet bought me a pillow.....think wanna let me bring to tekong haha..........

got spray by my cadet.....i was planning to run away frm the spray de.....my OC appear n safe me but nv i expect they wait for me at the main gate...kns so walk out slowly....cos cannot spray inside the sch.....once i step out.....SSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LIAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

nothing happenin on fri but juz get to noe a promotor on behalf of david but hor..........no ppl believe that i help david to ask for detail de lo....haiz david go malaysia jalan jalan.......putting my life out for him........haiz

today super bz.....got 5 ppl off than got 4 ppl to do things....do rice than noodle than pwp......blah blah........than got cookin oil broke....clean lo....kns
o yah....tis is scary....

while i doing the rice, i was kneeling down to position the rice, i felt that there some1 is beside me n was abt my same height n glance at it.....there is a face than i turn my head to see but i found nothing..........EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee creepy