Monday, April 18, 2011

Hi, I can't talk to you from now on. I trying to control myself not to look at your picture. I had never stop thinking of you. You may think I am like a pest to you, interrupting you singlehood life but I think, you will want to hope what is happening within my family. Maybe, you have already stop reading the blog but I will just post the news of my family today.


Today, got a car from steven, wanted to call you and ask if you need someone to send you to school. Suddenly, remembered that you are having study breaks and I remember i choose to ask you to ignore me. So just drive pass your house sadly. Send my brother to work, miss a turn and we end up at Bukit Timah. Try our best to get back to Bugis. Happen to go Orchard, Newton Circus and Novena Square. Luckily, there is no ERP, if not, I will be broke. When returning the car, end up some where else in Singapore. Today is a day of lost day for me. I don't know la.

Yesterday, was my sister mini big day. Everyone keep asking where are you? Think what I anwser!! I say, No more alreasy. Their reaction is the same, HUH! Don't sad la. Never mind. My 2nd aunt even clever, HUH? Don't lie to me la. You don't want let me see right?

Oh!! Great news, My 2nd sister may be getting marry in about 2 to 3 years time. When she announce it today, I just kept quiet and look into the air. Than was talking about going University. I added to the conversation saying, 'You all wait for ah kai!! The photo will be nice.' Parent of cause asked, then you lei? Hmm......

Been thinking alot today. Stay in Pasir Ris for about 4 hours. Alot of flashback. I am missing you. Don't worry, I just cannot accept the fact that you not my girlfriend anymore. I remember what JY told me what she told you, saying "Stef, we know and JX know that you and him cannot get back together." I think I been repeating myself.

I actually thought of what if we get back together? Will I be like in 蜡笔小新comics, how their parents act? All I wanted is a simple life with you. Sometime some small quarrelling, some 撒娇 from you, I don't need to talk much and you know what I wants. If got children, get some protest party, to make you angry and jealous!! Seriously missing your face, and the cute little naughty mouth and your smile. Today, I am calm, I think.

As what you say, I been commented by other about my attitude in blog. I been repeating everything everytime. Will only say, no one will watch disney pictures in cinema from now on. Thinking of that, make my mind blank. Oh yes, today my friend trying to buy laptop. While trying to think, we went T1's ACTION CITY. I saw this mini lego. All of a suddened, I thought of you. I saw a pink pig. I believe if you see that, you will buy and give it to me. At that shop, I saw a box writing "THERE IS NOTHING IN THE BOX BUT LOVE THAT I CAN GIVE."

I have to say this, I never purposely sms you on relaxing yourself. I do that everytime you having exam. It's ok if you don't remember. Just want to tell I never do that on purpose.

Thank you for accepting my favour. You scare that my family will hate you. I am sure they are not and more hoping you to come back. I will try everything again to get over you. I think I will takes years. Please do ignore me till then. Get someone to pass me message on the change of your life in the future. Wish you well again. Hmm...never!!