Friday, April 15, 2011

Been busy for awhile!! Thinking of her? Yah I still but my life still have to go on. Thousand of thought have been in my mind. Let's not talk about this. Today, my sec 4 finally P.O.P. Happy for them and sad for the lousy planning and running of the parade. I need to apologise to the sec 4. Final speech for them, while in squad. Don't know what we doing!!


With Yiting!!


Mini photo session with the Ex OC and officers
I think they good friend!!

Sec4 with CIs'

Sec 4

Sec 2

Sec 1

Scolding them!!

Still scolding!!

Biggest Boss!!

Biggest Boss's Boss

Act Only!!

Last words in their squad!!


Gift for memories from the officer.


I hate these people!!
Preparing for the Parade!!!

Still trying to figure out what they doing.



I don't know, i think the blog don't like me. I don't know how to operate it too. Never mind!! Hmm, sister's wedding is drawing near. My father was talking about my er jie's bf than he said this "I lost a daughter-in-law." In my mind "I lost everything." Think I thinking too much since my sister is getting marry. Seeing others hold hand and being lovely, I feel sad!! The channel 8 series make me cry too. How sad and gay!!