Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My school just started. I think I am coping with it. Thinking about her? Yah, that's for sure. I been thinking, what should I do when is her birthday? I asked her to ignore me. I told my friends that I won't want to see her anymore. Than, why am I still thinking of her birthday present? hmm....

Thought for a long time, still can't make up my mind. First option, buy a present and keep it. Dont't sms her, don't wish her. Second option, share a present with her brother BUT ask the brother don't tell her is from me. At the same time, don't sms her to wish her happy birthday. Third option, sms her to wish her, buy her a present and ask her out for a date.

The result of my thinking, first option, childish!! Second option, kind of retated. Third option, she will think I still cannot get over her.

True that I still can't get over her but I don't want it to be too obverse and making her worry and sick of me. I am sure, she will share a present or buy a present for me and wish me when my birhtday come. I just don't wish that I will have that kind of emotion again!!

While bathing just now, I told myself that giving myself 3 years to get on with my life. If I still cannot forget her, ask her out by then. Ask if she is attach and ask her to give me another chance. Stupid!! I know!!