Monday, March 28, 2011

I de-activate my Facebook account. I been wanting to do that but just now decided to make it happen. I think this will be my last entry for now. I got the feeling of crying now. Before i de-activate the account, I downloaded some picture that I hope to keep. Looking through all the photo, remind me of her. From the time of my army, to out first date, to my 21st birthday, to her 21st birthday, to celebration and many more. While viewing, tears just roll down to my mouth.

Tomorrow meeting her. I hope I not going to give her pressure. I will try not to ask any question. I still don't think we can be friend. I cannot bear to see her in other guys arms in the future. I should be like what you say, sooner or late, we won't contact eact other. Try not to go around and talk about me. I will try to avoid you in anyway. Our time is up. So sorry to let you have such a bad memories. I going to give this song to you.

嚴爵 - 我喜歡,不我愛
作詞:嚴爵 作曲:嚴爵


我喜歡你的眼 看著我的眼
我喜歡你的臉 貼著我的臉

我喜歡你的手 牽著我的手
我喜歡你的口 吻著我的口
時間在改變 你不要改變

因爲我很愛你 不想要你放棄愛情
友情這段得來不易
我愛你 真的是很愛你 所以想
就這樣繼續愛下去

時間在改變 你不要改變

因爲我很愛你 不想要你放棄愛情
友情這段得來不易
我愛你 真的是很愛你 所以想
就這樣繼續愛下去

因爲我很愛你 不想要你放棄愛情
友情這段得來不易
我愛你 真的是很愛你 所以想
就這樣繼續愛下去
因爲我很愛你 不想要你放棄愛情
友情這段得來不易
我愛你 真的是很愛你 所以想
就這樣繼續愛下去

for the benefit of people who don't know how to read chinese, this song is telling the person how he/she love that person. No matter how a person is like, it change due to the enviroment that is around. Hoping that person won't change after everything that happen. Loving the person is not easy, that why loved!! Hope the love will be on going.

Hope tonight going to be the last time I cry. 2 drop of tears roll down again. Thanks you and sorry. Seriously love you. Will wait in my little corner.