Sunday, January 07, 2007

finally got the chance to blog liao.....fri a LCB went shoppin at the end of the day....i kindly ask her to leave the shop as we r closing.....at first i told her in chinese n she saw at me....so i quickly change the language to eng n tell her we r closin....she did nothin n make her eye go even bigger.....i ask her to leave in chinese again n she finally reply n in a loud tone...."ni men yao guan le?" n i reply of cos..... i haven choose my stuff u wan me leave(in chinese).....WAH NNB....i explain that i cant let her stay longer cos is abt 10.30 liao.....she than walk off....i was walkin behind her....than she turn back n sae......u all not openin till 10.30 meh???? in an angry tone i reply NO!!!! we open till 10.00.....n she give me a look of....."u sure??" KNN...i wanna bring her to see the sticker paste outside of the NTUC de....n she sae loudly.....still got ppl ma y m i leave....CB u think NTUC ur father open de meh......she again sae i wan to bring thin also cannot......2 things onli.....than i heck care her....n go chase other customer......than i finish she wan at the counter complainin the price of the product n me.....she complain to the cashier n hussain.....NB i tot of slappin her lo.....

fri i got CCA open hse.....all my cadet kana punish by me.....the open hse start at 2.30pm. i finish changin at abt 2.15 n waitin for them to ask me to join in the muster parade. than wat they haven finish preparin the stage for the open hse. n i have to help.......at first i stand there n see de...cos i not mend to do all that....but wat they dunno everythin...i start bossin around.....all the NCO than being call to the room i screw them down the floor....even the item they r mend to do also haven finish.....i have to tie all the things in my precious full-u....

i got interview by the sch media.....askin me abt my duty n the purpose of me stayin in np for more that a 7yrs........the result of recruitment is ok lo....cos at least i got a number of 61 sec1 cadet for the next parade......the i end my afternoon juz like that....

after work went to my friend chalet.....i zuo zhi, xiu yuan brought a give for her....stef tag along too....cos she feelin hungry n wanna have supper....after the supper zuo zhi n i send stef home....n zuo zhi was so kind enough to accompany on waitin for bus 39.......till the early mornin 5.30am....

actuall was waitin at the bus stop at 12.00 de.....tot there is still bus 39....didn expect that the bus stop comin but onli the townlink bus n bus 81.....siao lo....than we chat abt the old sch day....tokin abt who have change in the pass 2 yrs....who gain n who lose......n i tok abt my sad memory...................i start singin songs.....my singin improve ok....think cos of pck n stef.....cos they sing to me sometime n i sing to myself at home....haha..........didn think that zuo zhi was impress on my singin....especially jay de chrysanthemum stage......n the song cry on my shoulder...haha wanna train my singing on the top of the hill in pasir ris where there a stage on top.....cos they wanna go kbox so.....hmm we buy some drink n food to fill our stomach....i wanna to sing de....but the place make us feel.....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee er....while eatin we hear.....pooooo........we kept quiet awhile n zuozhi ask me did i hear anythin....i sae yes.....WAH......creepy lo.....n we tok abt religious stuff.....n i feel alot of cold n chill wind blowin.....OOOooooooooo

we tok abt knowledge of wat i read on the book....abt space...so exciting....n tok abt movie like the island n the day after tml.....i wanna watch the show......tot go find the vcd out...both movie r old movie........

tokin abt movie ytd when to have movie wif her......ok la....not much thin changes.....the feelin still there but not the attitiude...she usually hug my arm while watch the movie....but hmm not tis time round.....she still wear my ring.....we r still as close....n i bought a pair of ear ring for her...she wear it immediately......i dunno wat she thinkin...she is not showin me anythin....but i keep thinkin out of it....i dunno....i wrote somethin in the dairy we have......i bid farewell to the part of myself that love her but i cant get that part to slp deeply.............

ytd CB uncle....go home at 9.30pm....nvm la....but he left me wif 40++++++ trolley to push lo....lucky stef, wen xing n fab help abit lo....or else i dunno wat time i got to go home......fuckin uncle....hope tonitez not him.....