Thursday, January 04, 2007

ytd on phone she cried again....
i dunno wat to do to make her feel comfortable.....
i dunno how!!!!!!
can any1 teach me....
wanna comfort her but alway....
its in the late nitez of the day....
i do wanna comfort her anytime....
but she cant proberly come out during that time.....
its so late haiz

so i being rejected...
but wat?????
nothin have change....
i dun wan anythin change in my life wif her....
i dun..........
she is going oversea soon.....
she cried not able to be wif her friend....
she is going oversea for study......
she feel lonely....
she dun have any1 to contect wif outside of "Sing".....
i dun mind going to stay wif her but my NS stop me......
i can do nothin......
suddenly i feel like defering my NS n continue my study as i can at least see her till the end of june next yrs..............
suddenly tot alot.....
grown up?
i dun think so....
tis is how i feel all the while.....
i m useless.....

my senior CI wanna me to be the new chairman of my area......
i rejected it......
how stupid m i....
i been wantin to have that post.......
i cant focus wif it....
i veri sick of my life.....
study...
work....
NPCC.....
KNNBCCB...............

my life is like a dream....
nv be true abt it...
the onli thin i happy is when i m slpin...
not bcos i not thinkin of anythin...
but when i dream....
everythin come true......
my date.....
the words she speak......
the time wif her......
msn joke...
i will rmb de....
everythin...
one day i may.....
lose my memory............
or maybe...
lose myself away from any1..............
HOW STUPID........



life is so meaningless wif out love......