Tuesday, January 02, 2007

ytd was a tear droppin day......
i made her cry...
my heart was breakin when its started.....
we tok things out...
she sae she like me alot....
but not luv........
we chat till 3am in the mornin...
me!!!! cried too....
somehow being rejected....
i dun feel the rejection....
i wont give up.....
she made a dairy for me.....
she insert friendship qns in it...
i think i fail it...
i love her...
i dun need ans...
i need her to stay happy...
i willin to sacrific for her...
anythin...
but not everythin....
her smile keep me going.....
her joy keep me breathin...
her joke keep me laughin....
cant live wif her when she is groomy.....
promise nv to scold urself in front of me....
i haven done enough for u....
i can wait...
wait for another 10 to 20 yrs!!!!
even 50 yrs i will wait too....
even the rightful man isn me.....
i will still be by ur side....
guardin n keepin ur smile on ur face......
i will accept all decision from u....
i wont give up on u...
dun cry anymore.....
be strong over tis things.....
i treasure it....

i m a fallin star now,
need somethin to catch me.
i will be waitin for the catcher of my life,
i m waitin.......