Thursday, January 25, 2007

i m at home the whole day today...somethin make me tire, somethin make me stress, somethn make me veri angry n somethin make me feelin an idiot......

in the mornin....
wake up early in the morning abt 0800hrs...
to continue my game(PS2) borrowed from zz.....
b4 playin sms her to see is she is on the way to sch
ask her to be careful as its raining...
she reply me sayin she woke up late....
but father driving her to sch.....
she reach sch...
cal me.....
quite happy...

play game till 0920hrs....
wanna prepare to have a morning jog wif ZQ.....
than its rain nonstop.....
so i sms him to see if can change the time to evening....
he agree.....

so continue playin....mother bought breakfast for me n my sis...
finish it wif in 5min.....
didn expect to finish it so quickly....
than continue playing la.......

next.....
my sister wake up.....
she is going out...
ask me go out of the master bedroom...
she wanna use the heater in the toilet...
bo bian....
get out lo.....
so i switch on tv....
watch till she come out...
she took abt 30min..
dunno wat she doing inside...
than she come out....
i went in....
continue playing....
sister start naggin like my mother....
fine...
early in the morning...
i concentrate on my game....
ignore u....

play play play.....
until 1300hrs....
WAH........
horrible...
playin for so long....
nvm....
than switch off PS2...
start doing my project...

at 1310 n 1316 receive ur sms.....
receive a sms from her...

wanna borrow somethi from me.....

after hang up the phone.....
i put my comp on standby....

prepare my bike...
my bike lack of maintance....
do some touch up on the bike....
change screw...
oil the bike....
adjust here n there....
pump the bike....
wif in 30 min...
finish everythin n ready to set off....
b4 going....
cal if she is reachin...

on the road...
i took the wrong side of the track...
end up riding my bike in 1 big round....
paiseh....
late....
sorri ...
need u n ur friend to wait for me.....
after that ride back home quicky.....

reach home....
sms her.....
ask her to be careful....
no ppl...
so sian...
sittin in front of the comp....
refreshin memories.....
so happy....
but sad....
continue my project....
include all music....
than found that 1 of my thumbdrive....
spoil.....
all the file inside lose...
siao.....
all my NP stuff......
nvm.....
wat's gone than let it be....
no point crying over spilt milk....

do do do...
parent come back....
mother ask me y didn sweep the floor....
ignore her....
do project until i dunno how to continue.....
switch off the comp....
help mother wif her work....
b4 helpin...
sms her again.....
ask her if she having sch tml....
no reply..........
watch tv n help mother at the same time.....
cartoon finish....
watch xiao xin....
so funnny...
laugh the whole out of me...

dinner time....
father sit down....
start naggin....
"stand ther do wat.....y dun wan take chopstick?"
fine.....
ignore u...........
eat dinner in silent....
sudden...
parent ask abt abolone......
ans them lo.....
ask kindly...
i ans.....
ask in a bad manner....
sorri i not here to listen to ur angry or wat de.....

finish dinner.....
continue helpin mother do things.....
do until she cal.....
2021hrs.....
chat awhile...
pck cal....
ask me abt the paper...
she hang up wif out tellin me....
ok...
i cal back...
continue chit chat....
than she tell me abt wat her friend sae.....
AGAIN......
comment from friend.....
no dun like...
but whenever there's comment from them....
she will change....
haiz....
tis time...
they really hit the jackpot....
YES......
I AGRESS WIF WAT THEY SAE...
I GIVE U RING....
SEE IF U WILL WEAR IT ANOT....
U EVERYDAY WEAR I HAPPY....
ONE THING THEY SAE DIDN HIT THE SPOT....
I DIDN USE THE RING TO SEE IF I HAVE ANY CHANCE ANOT....
M I THAT CUNNING???????

b4 u return from oversea...
my friend force me to buy....
ok i buy....
u come back...
give it to u...
u wear it on the spot....
i didn really notice u wear my ring the last yrs....
after the first day of the yrs....
THE REJECTION....
i start to focus on ur finger....
u still wear my ring.....
seriously veri happy....

3 days ago.....
start thinkin..
if other admirer give u ring....
wat will u do....
didn have the chance to ask u...
than u give me the news.....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.................................
ShOcKiNg.......
still wanna ask u....
u still love me????
no nvm...
yes my pleasure....

ok....
u dun wan to wear..
fine..
dun ask if wanna return me anot....
the ans is NO.....
its gift for u..
not meant to return to the buyer de.....
all the gift will be sad.....
cos i pay for it...
after payin.....
i have hard time for my meals.....
especially the ring.....
u wan u throw or keep....
i wont wan to noe anymore.......

not onli that...
tis few days...
i noe i being irritating....
i noe myself...
so dun wan to tok much wif u...
but askin how u doing...
put more concern on u...
the comment i get from u....
Being To Concern, Make You Feel Irritated.....
ask me not to think much...
IMPOSSIBLE.....
b4 hangin...
ask u not to sms me....
u did....
i really dunno wat u thinkin.....
choose not to reply u today.....
i mean rest of the day...
sorri......
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......

now sitting in front of the comp bloggin....
thinkin n thinkin....
isn it better when we r plain old friend....
y do i allow u to step into my world...
y do i let u comfort me after the breakup wif my previous....
Y!!!!!
Y!!!!!
Y!!!!!
dun understand....
really dun understand....
NOW...
how m i going to stop thinkin abt u.....
friend?
a person wooin u?

according to my watch.....
the time is 2139hrs...
u sms me the second time...
i really wan ur sms...
but....
nvm....
i reply u her....
The owner of the ring have nv be me.....
its urs.....
wat u going to do wif it...
is ur decision....
i wont interfer.....
not angry at all...
but....
tis emotion have nv been in my life b4.....
until now..................................

anythin ppl give as a gift, dun return. its a form of disrespect.
wan to throw or keep, dun let the person noe. it will hurt that person....
apologise????no thanks....i cant take it.....