Friday, January 12, 2007

KNN
my back achin....
dunno y....
on wed...
the achin start to attack my back....
is on the left side...
i can carry things...
but i cant bend my body!!!!!
a little stretch on my back....
the pain will kill me instantly....
AAHHHH!!!! its hurtin again...
o......

this few day been drinkin lot of milk...
my shit is veri irregular.....
wanna drink more milk to clear everythin inside my body...
make sure the heart...
liver....
stomach...
all shit out...
hmm.....
later going sec sch..
got NPCC....
the rain damn big..
how to go...
think bring umbrella out....
the rain will pressure the umbrella n disfigure it....

then one of the cashier in our NTUC cal me...
his son in my sch NPCC...
she sae her son iron the pants....
than the iron too hot...
kana the pants got hole...
than ask me cal the son...
TIAO......
wat m i going to do...
than i cal lo....
the son didn hang up the phone properly....
the phone engage....
than i wait lo...

cal back...
the son ans...
sae he no mood to go...
CB...
i waste my time on u meh....
its rainin big in tampines k......
i dunno how m i going to step out of my hse lo.....

i wan to shit...
but the mable de toilet bowl...
so cold...
scare my butt freeze.....haiz
actually wanna go eat maggie mee de....
b4 i go NP....
forget it la....
CB....
rainin so heavily...
than the shit in my butt like wanna blast out liao.....
haiz....
OOOoooooo........my back!!!!!!!!!!!

waiting for u.......