Thursday, January 11, 2007

ytd, veri happy n sad. there a old lady, who is blind la. i was "lucky" to be assign tis job by my beloved ex-supervisor. the lady seriously cant see de. i was by hussian to assist her in her shoppin than hussian run away. WAH!!! good deal hor

hmm, she told me wat she wan to buy. there's 3 diff item she wanna buy. she going to her son hse. than she wanna buy somethin for her grandchildren.

firstly, she ask me abt green tea. than i tell her the price n everythin lo. o yah she speak eng. next she ask me abt aloe vera thingy. i tot of the package de. which is on top of the frozen item on the right hand side face the non-food section. i took the item than quickly get to her. o shit forgot the let u all noe she is standin at the MS counter. than from much evidence, i finally found out that she wan POKKA ALOE VERA DRINK 330ML. she wanna 6 cans, so i took it for her.

next she wan bread which have the free give de. if i rmb correctly, is sunshine de. she wan wholemeal de than go find for her lo. that's not much a problem for an expert like me.

the final thing!!! is horrible lo. she like veri shameful when she takin out THIS item. she take it out n pass it to me like veri suspicious like that. than like givin somethin important to her gandson like that. her left hand hold the top of my right hand n on her right hand holdin the item while puttin the item to my hand. NOE WAT'S THAT????? A PAD!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she ask me to help her find that. OMG how do i noe wat kind of pad she use? ok the pad she pass me clearly stated that is KOTEX but wat she use? for night? wif wings? ultra slim? haiz!!!!!
lucky, there a counter wif no ppl!! guess who? lay eng lo. i ask for her help. when i ask her to help me, i keep laughin lo. than the customer look at me like "siao wan".

k than lay eng find liao, she find the veri discount de for her. 2 for 5.15. when i pass it to her, she ask me "the same wan anot?" KAU!! how i noe, so sad lo. seh ask me help her to calculate the price than i help her pay. total everythin cost abt S$11.60. got a kind lady let me pay for the item first. damn lucky lo!!! or u can see me hold 2 package of KOTEX lining up to pay HAIZ!!!!!!

Payin for her liao, she ask me to get some1 to bring her to interchange. i cant ask ppl to do things ritez. she i take her there myself. at least i noe the place n i wont do bad things to her.

on the way, she chat wif me. she ask me where i came from. she sae i sound like a china man. TIAO!!!! not really surprise lo. cos first day of work, meng choo n bao fong ask me i from china anot liao. but long time ppl didn sae lo. than she ask me wat other language i speak lo. n she sae i have a veri heavy tone of hokkein. she also tok abt her son. all her son bad side. i bring her to the interchange n the bus she wanna take, i walk back.

awhile later, there's a person ask me for tea light candle. the flat candle at the back de. from far i can see that person comin toward me wif lot of qns. she IS a "butch" i see no breast!!! she start speakin...tot her voice will be quite man de but surprisingly, her voice is "ta ma de" sweet lo!!! which really melt my heart. like the background of her got flower le haha!!!!!!!! than i walk her there wif smile on my face.

when we reach, u noe wat? she jump on her feet while clappin her hand lo. OMG!!! KAWAII haha. than she hold me n kiss....haha kidding

that all lo. the rest of the day n today is damn boring.......


i still cant forget abt wat we were use to be....every words u sae still remain in here....