Tuesday, January 23, 2007

so stupid!!!! forgot to blog abt wat happen in the seoul garden ytd while having dinner wif the gang.....ok erh actually nothing muz happen except for fab do stupid things.....for example, take lot of crabstick but dun like to eat.....he took abt 40 short crabstick n all dump into the soup itself....haiz as siao as ever...haha

hmm...ytd pck, stef, david, chist, gin, john n me...o n some latecomer which is fab n andy....attand the dinner....ok la quite fun....chit chat n so on......than christ sit in front of me....stef beside, next to christ is gin n next to stef is andy...that the table sittin i m in...than next table, pck n david sitting 1 side n john n fan their opposite.....my table havin thai tom yam soup base...n pck de is seafood kimchi....my soup base suck...not bcos the soup id tasteless but a tok clever but act hao lian de ren......hit an egg into the soup...i not blamin the person hittin the egg in but who broke the egg n stir in the soup????? than gin so strange....i put my food into the soup....when it boil, she ask me to bring up all the food....y????? she can continue to put her food into the soup....NO 1 WILL EAT HER FOOD DE........haiz dunno wat she thinkin....kinda dunno wat she is thinkin abt......hmm.....i felt moody somehow......the way she tok n act....dun really like of a sudden....rmb she sae: "kan, wo na de shi wu, wo yi ding chi wan de....bu xiang ni men..." haiz wth....since she sae that than i keep myself quiet lo.....wat's the point urguing wif her????

o muz thanks stef for feedin me wif food.....than my stomach today veri strange.....keep runnin to toilet....not blamin her but think my stomach not use to the food.....the dinner ytd not wat i expected.....somehow think is out of their usual standard......

than today.....set my alarm at 0730 n 0800 to wake myself up....but i slp till 0930....my class start at 1000 lo....haiz bo bian....rush to sch n still late for 30minutes.....today whole day is engineering math.....n last period is pe......first 2hrs veri bored...shdn have attend the class....teacher going though the assignment he give us....so i read my comic

than next 2hrs.....i fall aslp while thinkin of some incident n refreshin my memories i have.....i slp for 1.30hrs......haha when i wake up, my friend told me pe cancel....omg there goes my joggin...haiz when class going to finish, there a veri straight feelin coming to me....my stomach achin like hell...so rush home lo....bo bain take cab.....sian no money liao still have to take cab home.....finish my business....than switch on comp to do my project...

i have to finish it by tonitez cos tml have to passup liao....i complete less than 50% of the work....than when i stop doing n went for dinner, the project is somehow getting the way to wat i wan.....so happy......done by myself lo.....1yrs project le.....than have to continue the work today....if tonitez dun finish i wont be slpin lo.....missin her so much...i wan to see her......

mune temae akuseputo touhou mama goshujin kareshi? watashi gozen omoomoshii dzuki temae....sumimasen dzuki to-ku sokosoko kono shubi mou.....