Monday, January 08, 2007

SORRI STEFENIE

o shit...i m really really a bad man....ytd i scolded stef wif out reason...n vent my anger on the small trolley for basket......i so sorri lo....i also dunno y my anger n frustration over out of the sudden.....wat actually happen???

in a veri bz nitez ytd.....think started during i wanna put all label in the newly set bay of product....i start to get frustrated cos i lose my mind in there....stef helpin me...than i think i raise my voice on her....she didn sae anythin but i noe i raise my voice....

while i pull all the trolley into the shop itself....hussian tell di qiang that i didn close the door n he sae i didn do work...i juz sae "ask him go n die"

next....jenny pie ask me pass the superviser card to the next counter n i raise my voice again n sae "i not free la"(in hokkien).....than put all the metal bar all that la....wanna close the shutter myself than di qiang help me.....ok fine

there still customer outside but quite far from the shutter....when the shutter is half way down....a baby ran into the shop....ok the baby was short so nvm.....but there a lady behind the baby...she slowly walkin like nobody business like that....n stand directly under the shutter....the shutter is really really heavy...i try to push the shutter up while shoutin at the lady n shoutin 'stop the shutter' (in chinese)....i didn look at who will stop the shutter....but keep lookin out for the lady who standin under the shutter....

when i wanna ttry back.....david is already behind me lo....than on shit....who going to stop it? the shutter is 1cm close to hit the lady lo.....lucky the lady look toward us n she walk away...look walk away ok KNN....the mother also try to push the shutter up n see how heavy i think.....than the shutter stop n raise up.....i look back stef is havin control of the button....

i scolded her ritez in front of all cashier n customer lo....sayin "now than u stop wat's the use?" after the i kick the trolley for the basket hard n go to basement to push all trolley back....at the basement...i tot alot....i really gone too overboard...she was tryin to help but wat didn she get? scoldin from me......i veri sorri...

i came back from pushin the trolley....i go to where stef is...she is keepin quiet.....she didn tok to any1....i took some label to put....almost to finish....she came n hand me my bread n some label....n left.....i noe she is angry at that point of time.....

i sms not to go off by herself...n quickly anyhow paste the label...than i chase after her....but she is in the toilet...so waited for her...on the way home...she didn sae anythin....i stop her n explain....than she start cryin.... OMG!!!!! i really sorri man....i not meant to hurt her by scoldin her de....

tryin to comfort her.....but no point sayin sorri all the time lo.....haiz (that's wat she sae)

i sms zj to help me comfort her n she did.....i thx her alot...i keep smsin stef to apologise....n she cal me....sayin that is nothin la....she sae if got explaination everythin is alritez liao....she keep findin excuses for me as to cover up my fault lo...haiz wth....wat become of me??????

i noe wat is going on to me....dun ask me wat? y? how? k.....dun wish to explain it.....i feel like a criminal.............................
stefenie i veri sorri...i sincerely apologise to u.....