Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR......true!!!!!!! is a new year alritez but i was VERI VERI lucky to cal n get to drop my tear once i wake up.....i dunno i count myself lucky anot.....in tis brand new year got to drop tear for the lady i love n have the feelin of sudden fall from the cliff haha.......................................T_T (wtf)

haiz went countdown wif a constructor, a nonsger(nonsense de ppl), a storekeeper, an actor, a joker, a bowlin ball n a malaysian at an hurtful place to me.....DOWNTOWN EAST

went countdown see the singer....n wat i saw my ex-.....she spray a can of spray on me....than constructor n bowlin ball....spent money on useless stuff to make the atmosphere up....but lucky i saw them comin wif the spray so i ran..............................................

went to eat supper.....saw my friend...sae happy new year....

see another friend n sae hihi.......no big deal abt ytd...every1 is havin fun

except for me.....i dun enjoy.....TOTALLY DUN......

emotionally n physically.....i dun like ytd activity......dunno y, feel like its a wasted trip.....fuck
by typin i feel irritated........... :'(


I DUN WAN TO FEEL ALONE...............