Sunday, February 20, 2011

Came back not long after talking to her. Mind peaceful now but still there is something not lifted. Will miss her eyes, nose, mouth, face, kiss, hug and everything. I will carry on. I shouldn't be so self-centered. If I don't, maybe we still together now. Everything is will be so different from now. No regret, will think of her at times. Want to speak to her more often. Cannot be husband and wife or lover, be bestest friend. Main objective, married her. Hahaha!! Not giving promise as we won't know what lies ahead of us. Will work toward it as my source of courage.

Actually wanted to patch back with her and hide from her mother, friends and my parent. But back then, she told me the same but i insist not to. How stupid!! Glad that she is happy with her life now. Happy to see her smile. Will do anything to see her smile and laugh to me. New boyfriend or not, remember the love I gave is not just something to throw away or keep. I just don't know how to express myself to show my care and concern. I will now declare Kiam dead for others but not for you. Will be called ZinC for others. Not even my name Jing Xian. Good night my love, as promise, will move on for a better future.