Friday, February 25, 2011

Seriously I don't understand. This few days, I keep thinking about what Wendy said to me. What she said make her look bad but I cannot denied what Wendy's said may be true. I hope that is not true.

"To be frank to you. I only wanna treat you as a friend k. dun need to do anything with me in mind la. I very stressed..." This is very hurtful. Why want to treat me as friend? You think what your mother said is true? How about the promise and the forever? Oh my god!!! This is all BULL SHIT!! What is love? To my conclusion, love is a form of regret and sadness. FUCK THEM ALL!!

AS I SAID, I DON'T WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND!!! FUCK ALL THE LOVE!!!! LOVE IS JUST A FORM OF USING EACH OTHER WILLINGLY. I WILL LOOK DOWN ON LOVE NOW!!!!

JY said this "otl, it fix liao. u both cannot get back together already. just move on." is it true? I need an answer. She told me this, focing each other to be together will no be happy. She give me an example of her friend/cousin. They break and patch, than get married and divorce after few years. I got an example in mind, there is people, who break and get marry and live happily together. Haiz!! My dream, my future. GONE!!! FUCK MY LIFE.