Saturday, February 26, 2011

Yah I know, is the second post for today. Just finish another conversation with her. She told me this, if i can't get over, she will be the bad person not picking up my call and replying my msg. Yes, I cried. So what?

Being tire of this relationship, don't want to look back at this relationship, don't feel the love. To me, a thing that is harder to get, it prove it's value of it. Sorry I can't let go. True that we don't know what will happen in the future.

You said that we still can be friend but you will feel wield if you going to tell me you have a new boyfriend. You keep telling me that this is how you tell yourself to move on but to me, this is how I cannot give up on you.

Your friend told you to not contact me but my friend ask me to get you back. To you is a sweet memorise but to me, I don't want it to be a memorise. If you ignore my call or sms, I will hate myself forever. I am the source of all this problem. I know the problem, I choose to ignore it and think that, if i leave it as it is, it will not come out again.

As I said before, JY already said there is no chance to be together anymore, I just want to try my luck to get back to you. Yes, if we get back, I will give in to you but is it love? I seriously don't know how to handle emotion. I alway scold you being too emotional. Now, no one will say I am being to emotional.

I think I repeat this a lot of time, I hope this is final. Still hope there is another time but if not, from now on, I won't scold you, torture you, kiss you, hug you, make you laugh, wish you all the best for your "looked-forward" new relationship.

Pasir Ris Drive 6, give me 2 time of heartache. Think this will be the last time. Please, when I am ok, go out with me. Just let me see how are you. That's all, I won't ask for much. Thank you!! Good luck!!