Monday, February 21, 2011

Cried yesterday nitez. Find myself hopeless and useless. Others say I look mature and do things in a well-mannered ways. I think come to relationship, I cannot handle them. Human tend to treasure something when they lose it.

Comments from others that i should not think too much and step out of it. Going out with friend will helps. I do understand that, but how about when I going to bed? Won't I think it again? No chance of patching. Even if i try very hard. I really cannot take it anymore. I know what everyone wants to tell me, I understand that too. I just need some third party to say it in my face. Chng and Chong have already told me that, I treat her badly, there will not be a chance for me to get her back. Saying thing, I feel like crying again. Haiz!!

Not that I not good, she is very tire of this relationship of 4 years. Should let her rest. Let her do what she is enjoying now. Troubling her will make her do something that you won't want it to happen.

I think I should change all the miss, to my source of exercising. I really want her to come back. I will take a big step out after today as promise. The second step may take very long because I still love you. My love to you will never decrease. I can guranttee that sentence for 1 year, 10 year or the rest of my life.