Thursday, February 17, 2011

Felt useless. While talking to ying, cried!! She somehow enlighten me by some of her experience. I need to walk out of this as soon as possble. Even though we can't be together, I still need to carry on. She may be enjoying her life now comparing to the time she is with me. It is hurtful to know this but is better for her this way. Relationship is a chore. I agree with that. There is alot of responsibility when come to relationship. Hope for the best to her.

I don't know why, think I got this strange ability. Whenever I got a dream, the thing I dream of, will come true in a few years. I got this dream yesterday before I wake up. I dreamt that she will have a boyfriend by one of the chinese new year. The photo will be uploaded on facebook. The guy wearing a red shirt, they are rather close. They took a group photo with the friends at her house. She is at the right side of the photo. Hope this dream don't come true. Even if it come true, either I am the person or hope that I totally get over her.

Getting emotional also no point. Hope my goals of life will come true. Doing something good for myself. I have no regret. Hope my mother is not affected by any of my things. At the same time, I really hope she will come to my house when I not around to accompany my mother.


Love you my Darlin!!