Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Trying my best not to msg her today. Cannot control myself. In the end, just have a small chat with her and she went to bed.

Friends. Can couple turn themselves back to good friends or best friend after what they been through together? I cannot guarantee that now but will try to prove that. Still, hope to get back together. My parent already made her their daughter-in-law.

Now not going to talk about this since is over for the time being. Let work towards my goals now. Telling one of my friend about my goal. He feel what I think is not a bad idea. Getting people around to understand my goal and for them accepting the fact of my goal. I taking a big step out. I will try to look into more detail of my goal. If that goal of mine really happen, I will be making big money. What's my goal? Once I reach my goal, I don't have to explain to you all anymore. Wait and see. I will really do up a proposal for my goal. I will get people around me to invest. Not going ask big company to finance my goal.

I still wondering want to continue my study after my poly. Everyone around me asking me to continue. Previously, I wanted to go uni is due to her. Now, the source of on-going is not there anymore. Can say I lose interest in studying already. Nah, never mind. Take each step at a time. Will come to a decision somehow. Let time take it course.