Monday, February 21, 2011

tearing while reading.

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me..........by James Ong

During the day, I will be the umbrella that protect you from the blazing sun. In the noon, I will feed you with the food I can find in the desert. In the evening, I will be the blanket to accompany you and be the light to shine, warm and protect you from the dark........by Kiam Ong

Life is full of advantage. High and low, Strong and weak. Things may wish to get and don't wish to get. Things happen in their way of life. Let it go, life will be better.......by Zinc Ong

Came out from the same person but in his different stage of life. People who know him, will know at which stage is James, Kiam and Zinc. Going to let go after today. It's will be no regret but memories. Thank you!!!